Here Are 5 Advantages Of Using A Vehicle Tracking System
Using a GPS vehicle tracking system means that you will be placing a tracking device inside any company vehicle that you own. This tracking device will be linked to a cloud service and and thus you will be able to track your fleet from your computer or smartphone from anywhere. You will get information in real time, meaning that you will know where the cars are and how much fuel is being used, among other things. Here are the five advantages of using a tracking system for your business fleet by us at Track Ltd.
1. It reduces costsThanks to these tracking systems, you will be able to reduce the running costs of your vehicles by focusing on how your drivers are maneuvering the vehicles. This means that you will be able to focus on fuel use and speed. This will present you with a reduction in maintenance fees for your cars and also a reduction on insurance premium. These systems can be used to alert your drivers to slow down when the recommended speed is being exceeded. Another advantage to this is that you will be getting less driving penalties.
2. It can help when it comes to increasing productivity Your workers’ productivity levels will increase as they will also be able to track their own breaks and performance. This will also decrease their need to perform any overtime, as your access to their whereabouts means that you will be able to keep an eye on their activities during working hours. This will lessen unnecessary stops or detours.
3. You can track a vehicle if it gets stolenThanks to the tracking information which you will have access to, you will be able to track and retrieve any stolen vehicles. This means that you will not have to deal with any financial losses or inconveniences. This can also be a good proof for theft insurance. Having a tracked fleet will not only increase vehicle security, but it will also present you with better insurance and a prevention of financial loss brought about by damage or policy charges on theft.
4. Improved customer service You will not have to give customers vague and approximate timings anymore. Thanks to this tracking system, you will be able to tell your customers if their products will be with them soon or not. You will have the ability to present your customers with realtime information on deliveries. This will present you with better customer service and a competitive advantage over any business competitors you have.
5. Your team will be more safeThanks to this tracking system, you will be able to know if something is wrong with any one of your employees. You can know if they had an accident or if they are stuck somewhere. If an accident takes place, you will be able to know the exact location of your drivers, meaning that you will be able to contact professionals if medical assistance is needed.